Jordan Hill Farm includes 85 acres of secluded picturesque rolling hills, a flowing creek and ponds. Choose from picturesque outside locations with stunning views or our distinctive, 4500 square foot pastoral venue nestled in breathtaking scenery with a rustic motif and soaring, wooded architectural features.
Our Outdoor Facilities for our guests include:
- Jordan Springs, originated in 1800’s that was historically used for bathing and washing, is now a cleared area that includes firepit, barbeque pit, picnic tables, great for outdoor retreats, bonfires, and cozy picnics.
- Bring your horse! Great trails for horse riding, and horse boarding available on our property.
- Walking Trails through with historic landmarks, Madison County artifacts
- Ponds and creeks on property
- Outdoor games: Cornhole, volleyball, badmitton, croquet
- Bicycle riding: We have three bikes and one tandem bike for your use.
- Bird watching available.
- Our cozy front porch and scenic back deck are a great place to unwind, relax and medidate amongst the quiet and private scenery.
- Fishing in season, please call Joyce for restrictions.
Mountain views, rolling fields, and natural rustic surroundings set the perfect backdrop for your next event, for writers’ retreats, family receptions, outdoor intimate weddings, corporate parties.
- Tent rental available for various size parties.
- Portable Toilet rental will be required depending on the size of your party.
- Barbeque and outdoor cooking equipment rental available.
- Use of kitchen for food preparation, cooling and storage available.
- Jordan Hill Farm has it’s own mobile JHF catering kitchen for use on events on the farm or for off-site events.